• Good water retention: prolonged opening time
will make tiling more efficient.
• Improved adhesion and sliding resistance:
especially for heavy tiles.
• Better workability: lubricity and plasticity of
plaster is ensured, mortar can be applied easier
Cement Based Plaster
• Easy dry mix formulation due to cold water solubility:
lump formation can be easily avoided, ideal for heavy tiles.
• Good water retention: prevention of fluid loss to the
substrates, the appropriate water content is kept in mixture
which guarantees longer concreting time.
• Increased water demand: increased open time, expanded
spry area and more economical formulation.
• Easier spreading and improved sagging resistance due to
Exterior Heat Insulation System ( EIFS )
• Improved adhesion.
• Good wetting ability for EPS board and substrate.
• Reduced air entrainment and water uptake.
• Protection from water exudation and material sedimentation.
• No effect on slurry fluidity with low viscosity HPMC, while its
water retention characteristics improve the finish performance
on the surface.
• Better workability: proper thickness and plasticity.
• Water retention ensures prolonged work time.
• Sag resistance: improved mortar bonding ability.
• Excellent workability for ceramic moulding due to
lubricity and plasticity.
• Compact texture and smooth surface of ceramic
due to negligible ash content